Thursday, October 23, 2008

Taking a 15...



So... this is where i take the time out and actually result to blogging to release some of this clutter in my brain called thoughts, these thoughts that keep my up at night wondering about random things accruing in my life school? ( what happen) i continue over and over again to fall out of my groove and give up why? that's a main question i ask myself. Why do i continue to cut myself short? making up excuses to trick myself into believing what I'm doing is right, my job VANS ( FK" yo vans REMIX!) straight up that job has driving me to the ground exhausted energy is what I'm left with at the end of the day 1pm to 10pm daily no time for friends, opportunity, fun, family ... Life . However everyday.... no EVERYDAY I'm emailing, faxing, handing in resumes and apps, makes me feel as if I'm only cut out for RETAIL! gross so if that's not the life i want to live why wont my black A** stay at southwestern college and get it in! the essentials i need to ensure a well paying full time job .... because procrastination is a B*tch tossing and turning threw out the night every morning its like a natural alarm clock that goes off in my head which opens my eyes at 5am EVERYDAY! constantly thinking man like (TWIN) i feel u ... we"ev "fell from the same tree cut from the same wull" lol sounds scary but i need a break as well from me! so boss where's the my time card I'm taking a 15.

2 comments:

dauché said...

hahahahaha FK YES ! (twin) you already know what it is. The constant struggle to stay above the water. Its all mental; we've had several talks and you see us both returning back to our old ways, settling for what we should not settle. We are so much greater than our thoughts of ourselves. We have so much opportunity but can sometimes be scared to take it. I sat at home the other day and just fell asleep; it feels so good to stop thinking sooo damn much. Sleep is an escape, but when I wake up im back at it getting frustrated, thinking constantly. we need a vacation...to set our goals (AGAIN; HAHA) & JUST DO IT ! as of Monday or earlier I'm seding my resumes everywhere (my job will no longer exist after dec 23rd). I know theres better out there for me. but anyways like i said before amongst our many discussions, you are not alone (twin) we in this together (no homo)...let's help eachother out... and enjoy life with no worries or regrets...

dauché said...

welcome to the zoo.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0